With only 13 sleeps left until Christmas, think about how you can maximise your online sales.
Our infographic below shares with you the current statistics for Australian consumers shopping with their smartphones.
Think about each one of these points and ensure you’re making the most of your online presence this holiday season.
- 1 in 2 users have discovered and bought new brands when searching online.
- 47% of users ignore brands that don’t come up in a search.
- 1 in 3 users have switched brands because they couldn’t find the information they were searching for.
- 80% of smartphone users turn to their device for inspiration or ideas at least once a day.
- 61% of smartphone users are more inclined to purchase from companies who customise location information.
- 40% of shoppers will only wait 3 seconds before they abandon a retail site.
- 29% of users will immediately switch sites if the page isn’t loading or they can’t find the information they need.
- 68% of users have looked to their smartphone to make a purchasing decision even though they were in the store.
- 71% of users will turn to their device because they trust the information in search over the sales assistants.
- 87% of users said a search helped them choose what to buy.
- 81% of users said a search helped them choose the brand to buy.
- 66% of users said a search resulted in them switching products.
- 68% of users said a search resulted in them buying elsewhere.
Points to Consider this Holiday Season infographic