Google Analytics can be tricky to navigate, especially if you are new to using the service. You may find that once your account is setup, you want to add other users to your account. By following our step-by-step guide, you’ll have granted access to these users in no time.
Adding a user
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click on the Admin tab in the left hand side column.
- Navigate to Account. (Note, you can also grant access at a Property or View level).
- Select User Management.
- Enter the users email address under Add permissions for.
- Select the permission you wish to grant the user. For example, Read & Analyse or Edit.
- Select Notify this user by email so that you can send a notification to the user you are adding.
- Click Add.
You have now successfully added a user to your Google Analytics account. Ensure to remind them to accept your request!